Air Tube Drying
Air Tube Manure Drying
Chore-Time’s Air Tube System features large holes, resulting in more total air volume across the belt, drier manure and more even air distribution to the hens during minimum ventilation.
- Dries manure down to a moisture level where it can be handled and stored.
- Provides supplemental air to all birds evenly throughout the house; aids with eliminating hot spots and air stratification.
- In pullet houses, air tubes can be used to uniformly distribute prewarmed air through the house.
- Helps reduce ammonia levels in the house as well as ammonia emissions.
- Air tube openings can be configured to meet the building’s particular air speed and volume needs.
- Various options for ducting and blower placement are available for greater convenience.
- Made of the highest quality materials for long life.