Improved for Even Better Bird Starts
- When the E-Z START® Feeder is rotated up into the closed position, the outlet drop stows neatly beside the tube, completely out of the way for growing birds eating from the grow-out feeding system.
- In the shut-off position, trash (such as dust and feathers) falls through the feeder’s open tube to the litter below.
- When rotated down in the open position, the feeder fills chick trays, poult pans or paper with a high level of feed.
- An internal tab in the E-Z START® Feeder fits into an opening on Chore-Time’s newest roll-formed tube to lock the feeder in place. A version of the feeder without the tab is also available for retrofit applications.
- Spout attachment to the tube connector includes snap points that lock the spout into the up or down position.
- The E-Z START® Outlet Drop now consists of just two parts that snap together without tools or hardware.
- The feeder is made of durable, polypropylene plastic construction with ultraviolet protection for long life.
It is easy to operate, manage, clean and store.