Chore-Time’s LINEAR-LIFT™ Winch provides the power to operate poultry house curtains, tunnel doors or other applications.
Travel distances available from 22 through 72 inches (56 to 183 cm).
- Chain or cable is attached near the center of the threaded rod, reducing the torque of unbalanced loading and providing smoother, more reliable movement.
- Two-piece, plastic nut glides smoothly and is easy to replace or to retrofit. The plastic nut is held securely in a metal block for extra durability.
- Greasable traveling bronze nut option has a “grease storage pocket” to lubricate the rod.
- Limit switch helps to prevent over-travel and potential for structural damage.
- Safety switch light backs up the limit switch and lights up to indicate when a limit switch needs to be replaced.
- Pulleys and sprockets swivel from -5 to 90 degrees for better alignment.
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel housing and sealed, plastic electrical box.
- Unit has an easy-access cover and uses proven Chore-Time gearhead and reversible motor.
- A cover with a potentiometer assembly is also available.
- Winches can be wall- or ceiling-mounted.