VERSA® Colony System
Colony Housing for Today … Enrichable for the Future
Chore-Time’s Modular VERSA® Colony System with Manure Belt meets today’s bird space needs, yet is versatile enough to meet the needs of the future as well. Removable backs and partitions permit a wide variety of compartment sizes without loss of structural support. The VERSA System is also able to be fully enriched from the beginning or at a later date.
- Easy-to-grip, plastic perches.
- Nest pad area with flexible red curtains.
- Scratch panels for keeping claws trimmed.
- Litter pad with feed delivery system for dust baths.
- Chore-Time’s VERSA® Colony System is available in models from 3-high to 12-high in rows up to 520 feet (160 meters) long; walkways are easily integrated.
- Easily removable mesh partitions improve ventilation. Compartment width is determined by the number of partitions removed. Height is 22 inches (55.9 cm).
- Compartment backs are optional from the start or can be removed later.
- Independently mounted CHORE-TIME® Watering System is not affected by removal of partitions.
- Uses Chore-Time’s famous ULTRAFLO® Feeding System to feed birds.
- Floor slope improves egg roll-out, and distance to egg tray helps protect eggs from damage.
- Modular design makes repairs and manure belt access easier. Legs on four-foot (1.2-m) centers ease leveling.
- Assembly process features innovative interlocking parts and requires fewer rings.
- Tall, full-open horizontal doors provide comfortable access to feed and easier bird placement/removal.
- For even greater durability, compartments and structural components are manufactured using all galvanized steel construction and Galfan® floors.*
- Flexible floor has tighter mesh spacing in bird standing area and is better for birds’ feet.
- Floor support is simple continuous rod construction.
- System is covered by Chore-Time’s generous warranty and solid backing. (See Chore-Time’s written warranty for complete details.)
*Galfan is not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and is the sole property of its respective owner.