Cage Systems for Pullets
Modular Manure Belt (MMB™) Cages
Chore-Time’s Modular Manure Belt Cage System offers egg producers the outstanding production performance they expect from Chore-Time, plus greater shipping simplicity, and easier assembly and repair, and improved egg roll-out — all in an economical cage system that meets current bird space standards. Layer systems are also available.
Chore-Time cages are quality-built in North America. Solid construction and heavy-duty materials combine with our innovative design for years of superior performance.
Cage Door Latch
Chore-Time’s metal door latch offers true one-handed operation. Its positive lock means chickens do not get out.
Other Cage Features
- Cages are available in 3-high to 8-high models in cage rows up to 520 feet (160 meters) long; walkways and/or step rails are easily integrated.
- A remotely adjustable feed shield helps give birds plenty of room while conserving feed as birds grow.
- Modular design features individual cages instead of 8-foot (2.4-meter) cage sections — makes cage replacement and manure belt access easier.
- Easy assembly features innovative interlocking parts, and requires fewer rings.
- Choice of full-front or two half cage doors. Either provides easy, comfortable access to feed and to the cage interior.
- For even greater durability, cages and structural components are manufactured using all galvanized steel construction and Galfan® cage floors.
- Mesh partitions improve ventilation.
- Floor support is simple solid rod construction. Does not require constant end-row tension.
- System is covered by Chore-Time’s generous cage warranty and solid backing. (See Chore-Time’s written warranty for complete details.)
A-Frame Cage Systems
Chore-Time’s A-Frame Cage Systems for caged pullets provide an excellent environment for growth with maximum feed savings and two manure handling options. Layer systems are also available.
Sturdy Welded A-Frames
Rugged A-frame stands provide durable support for Chore-Time’s A-frame cages without the need for truss rods. All system components, including cages and feed troughs, tie directly into our projection-welded A-frame support system for added stability.
Other Cage Features
- Cage rows up to 750 feet (230 meters) long.
- Galfan® and galvanized steel construction.*
- Steep cage backs for improved manure roll-off.
- Choice of curtain-back or dropping board scraper.
- Curtain-back model features thickest available curtain.
- Rust-free PVC rail supports dropping boards.
- Dropping boards available in plywood or plastic.
- Flexible cage floor is better for birds’ feet.
- Two-piece cages for quicker assembly.
- Straight front cage design and push-in door.
- Step rails available to protect feed trough.
- 10-year prorated warranty & service support. (See Chore-Time’s written warranty for complete warranty details.)
*Galfan is not owned or licensed by CTB, Inc. and is the sole property of its respective owner.