GENESIS® Pullet Feeder
Flexible Feeding Configurations Designed to Fit Any Floor Space
The GENESIS® Pullet Feeder’s loop and straight-line configurations let you feed more birds without increasing your floor space. Fit 20 more birds on 10 linear feet (3.05 m) of the GENESIS® Feeder than on 10 feet (3.05 m) of chain feeder trough – that’s 38 percent more birds than a chain feeder.
You also get uniform feed delivery and less waste with the GENESIS® Feeder. Its unique design provides consistent delivery of feed to every pan in the house every time the feeder system runs – without tube indexing.
Multiply Your Feeding Space with the GENESIS® Pullet Feeder
With the GENESIS® Feeder you can choose more birds or fewer feeder pans – while still giving every bird more eating space than at a chain feeder. Configure houses with multiple loops or straight-line tubes up to 600 feet (183 m) long each.
- 18 grill openings at every feeder – more than any other pan feeder – and is able to handle up to 20 pullets per feeder.
- With four pans per 10-foot (3.05 m) tube, the GENESIS® Pullet Feeder provides space for 38 percent more birds than chain feeders.
45-degree angle on the feeder tube permits a variety of feeder configurations while still giving birds eating comfort and easy access to drinkers.
The GENESIS® Pullet Feeder features Chore-Time’s patented scalloped grill for comfortable perimeter eating.
- Upper grill openings deliver more light and air to birds while they eat.
- During the brood cycle, pullets can reach feed easily thanks to low areas along the scalloped grill and to feed windows that pile feed high.
- Birds not only have easy access to feed, but also easier access to water due to the feeder’s unique 45-degree angle on the feeder tube.
GENESIS® Feeders uniformly deliver the quantity of feed specified by the integrator to every pan in feeder systems up to 600 feet (183 m) long. The result? More uniform feeding provides more uniform pullet growth.
- Though it supports skip-a-day feeding, the GENESIS® Feeder can handle a small enough volume of feed for daily feeding if desired.
The GENESIS® system maintains the feed ration in the feeder tube until feeding time, when all birds are presented with an identical quality ration – no picking over of feed.
Simultaneous Feed at Every Pan and Every Feeding Space!
With GENESIS® Feeders in a loop system, a supply of feed stays in the tube for immediate delivery of feed to every pan in the house every time the feeding system runs.
- Dual feed inlets promote even feed distribution as well as improved feed flow to the bird eating area for a variety of feed types.
- Fast auger speed in the tube recharges feed quickly so the feeder is ready for the next run time.
- The GENESIS® Control Pan, together with the feeder control, fills the system at the end of each feeding to provide consistent feed availability.
Reduced Feed Waste Adds Up to Real Savings
With Chore-Time GENESIS® Feeders, birds exhibit feed-conserving eating behavior. Birds tend to keep their heads over the GENESIS® feeder pans while eating, so any dropped feed falls back in the pans.
- The feeder’s built-in catch area holds dropped feed for the birds to eat, while feed fins incorporated in the pan help to maintain the feed level and to prevent feed waste.
- The height limiter ring encourages growing pullets to eat from the outside of the pan.